- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We collect personally identifiable information only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with Second Chance Trust Fund's official business or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes. Second Chance Trust Fund sometimes performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form.
- We do not sell any personal information to a third party.
- Web cookies will only be used when necessary to complete a transaction and then only temporarily. Persistent cookies are not used.
What Information Is Collected And How It Is Used
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example: "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit.
- If you linked to the Second Chance Trust Fund's website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help make our site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Information Collected From E-mails And Web Forms
If you contact us by E-mail, or by filling out an on-line form, you also may decide to send us personally-identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question. If you choose to provide us with personal information we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested. We only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law including Ohio's public records laws. Also, E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information like your social security number, you might want to send it by postal mail instead.
Choices Available To Visitors Regarding Collection, Use And Distribution Of Information
Visitors will only receive information from Second Chance Trust Fund in response to a request. There may be instances where Second Chance Trust Fund sends ongoing updates or announcements to interested parties. In such cases, visitors will have the choice whether or not to receive these updates or announcements.
Security, Intrusion And Detection
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under state and federal law.